BlogExplosion

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hard at Work on Roxy's Best Of... Adding New Local Areas Every Week

With all the new TV network season premieres -- Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Grey's Anatomy, Dirty Sexy Money -- combined with daily blogging, commenting on Other People's Blogs ("OPB"), driving traffic to my various blogs, and starting a back to school fitness program, it is amazing I get any sleep at all. What's been keeping me up at night lately is the effort I'm putting into new content for my Roxy's Best Of... blog. I've been trying to post several times a day about my New Jersey faves, and I've been recruiting new local bloggers to cover their home towns. After all, while Roxy's the expert on the Roxiticus Valley as well as Bay Head and the Jersey Shore, I don't know anything about northern California, where to find the best Atlanta Realtors, or children's ballet lessons in Detroit. I've been learning about Duck, North Carolina in preparation for an upcoming long weekend trip, but I need your help...if you're a local expert who knows a thing or two about realtors in Atlanta or restaurants in Charleston or art and culture in Cincinnati and you're interested in contributing to a Roxy blog, please drop me an e-mail or stop by the site and let me know.

No comments: