Many of Roxy's Bay Head Blog's loyal readers know that London and Maddie have two beautiful cockapoos: Peanut Butter is 19 months old and Honey is just a six-month-old. Back home in the Roxiticus Valley, the girls have just joined the Doggone Crazy 4-H Club and are going to spend the next year learning all sorts of things about their dogs as part of their 4-H Dog Project. For example, they will be researching nutrition and how much it costs to feed their dogs for a week, a month, a year.
As part of their online research, London and Maddie visited Hill's Pet Nutrition and learned about Healthy Mobility Dog Food:
- Specifically formulated to help dogs facing quality-of-life changes due to mobility problems
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids for improved joint flexibility and enhanced active mobility in just 30 days
- Essential bone and joint cartilage support through chondroitin sulfate, EPA and glucosamine
- High-quality lean proteins for lean muscle and ideal body weight
- Antioxidant blend for healthy immune function
The girls think Peanut Butter and Honey are way too young to worry about mobility issues, but for their friends with older dogs they thought it made sense to "like" Hill's Pet Nutrition on Facebook and register to take the Hill's Healthy Mobility Challenge and receive $30 in Hill's Healthy Mobility Coupon offers. Registering automatically enters you and your dog in the Hill's Sweepstakes where 30 winners will receive free pet food for a year.