BlogExplosion

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Metal Music Monday: Give Her Inches (8 to 14) and Feed Her Well -- Scorpions Rock You Like A Hurricane

I'm in a Metal Music Monday mood, both here on the Bay Head Blog and over on Roxiticus Best Blogs, where Bon Jovi rocks us with "In and Out of Love." As Rex and I reviewed the winter storm watch forecast to deliver 8 to 14 inches of snow to the Roxiticus Valley and the rest of New Jersey, the Scorpions lyric "give her inches and feed her well" kept running through my head. Even though London and Maddie mock me for being stuck in the eighties (I was gonna shake my A** on the hood of WhiteSnake's car!) every time they see "80s on 8" on our Sirius Satellite Radio in the Acadia, I can't help it, I'm going to share this awesome video of the Scorpions performing Rock You Like A Hurricane from the 2000 Moment of Glory DVD.




It's early morning
The sun comes out
Last night was shaking
And pretty loud
My cat is purring
And scratches my skin
So what is wrong
With another sin
The bitch is hungry
She needs to tell
So give her inches
And feed her well
More days to come
New places to go
I've got to leave
It's time for a show

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane

My body is burning
It starts to shout
Desire is coming
It breaks out loud
Lust is in cages
Till storm breaks loose
Just have to make it
With someone I choose
The night is calling
I have to go
The wolf is hungry
He runs to show
He's licking his lips
He's ready to win
On the hunt tonight
For love at first sting

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane


Special thanks to Jackie (Simply Shinade), who is First Commenter here at the Bay Head Blog today!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




4 comments:

Jackie said...

Am I first and does it count?

Jackie said...

Wow if I am I can't believe it. Oh my you are rocking into the week!! Another fantastic pick!!:-)

coltfan said...

rock on! great choice this week

RoxiticusDH said...

Jackie,
You are first, but I haven't joined the First Commenters Club here at Bay Head Blog yet... but it sure does count to me!
Roxy