BlogExplosion

Monday, May 19, 2008

Martell’s Tiki Bar on the Boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant Beach, New Jersey

I've been going to Martell's Tiki Bar on the boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, since I was in high school and had to use a 35-year-old woman's driver's license to get in, and it just gets better every year. Maybe ten years back, Martell's brought in some live palm trees (I believe they have to be replaced every year after the winter ravages them) to add to the tropical paradise of frozen drinks.

Rex and I always go to see Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes at Martell's around Labor Day. Now that I've purchased my tickets online, I can reveal the dates – August 25th and August 26th – as well as a link for you to buy your own tickets.

Here's a quick calendar of upcoming shows at Martell's Tiki Bar, kicking off with Memorial Day Weekend:

  • Friday, May 23rd, 2pm-6pm: Undisputed Trio
  • Friday, May 23rd, 9pm: Big Baby Ernie
  • Saturday, May 24th, 1pm-6pm: Dr. Cheeko
  • Saturday, May 24th, 9pm: New Power Soul
  • Sunday, May 25th, 1pm-6pm: Dr. Cheeko
  • Sunday, May 25th, 9pm: Full Effect
  • Monday, May 26th, 1pm-6pm: Dr. Cheeko
  • Saturday, May 28th, 9pm: Don't Call Me Francis

Martell's Tiki Bar is located on the boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant Beach, NJ. Call (732) 892-0131

No comments: