BlogExplosion

Monday, December 21, 2009

Music Monday: Blue Christmas by Elvis

We're more likely to have a White Christmas up north (and west) in the Roxiticus Valley, but every time Elvis' rendition of Blue Christmas comes up on our iPod's holiday play list, I'm reminded of just how good it is. Enjoy!



I’ll have a blue Christmas without you
I’ll be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won’t be the same dear, if you’re not here with me

And when the blue snowflakes start falling
That’s when those blue memories start calling
You’ll be doing alright with your Christmas of white
But I’ll have a blue Christmas

You’ll be doing alright with your Christmas of white
But I’ll have a blue, blue Christmas


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

1 comment:

a49erfangirl said...

Another great Christmas song! Merry Christmas. I am really enjoying seeing everyones picks this week.