BlogExplosion

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Roxy's Mermaid Swim Team On Vacation at the Anchor & Palette in Bay Head, New Jersey

I think I've mentioned that we're renting out our beach house in Bay Head, New Jersey, for a couple of weeks at the end of July into early August. Since we're away in the Roxiticus Valley, it made sense for our Mermaid Swim Team to take a vacation as well. Coinciding with artist Wendy McCarthy's updated Mermoments show at the Anchor and Palette gallery on Mount Street in Bay Head, our beautiful mermaid painting will be on display there through August 8th. Rex, London, Maddie and I were over at the Anchor & Palette for the opening on Saturday night, when Wendy debuted a new painting, Mer-Mom. I snapped a few photos but left my camera and disc at home this morning, so I'll have to give you an update on this great new Mermaid piece when I get home from work tonight.

If you missed the opening the other night, Wendy will also be participating in the Anchor & Palette's Sunday afternoon "Meet the Artist" series. On August 30th, meet artist Wendy McCarthy, who will be on hand to unveil her latest painting and talk about her new ideas for her fantastic mermaid series.

No comments: