BlogExplosion

Thursday, October 2, 2008

What Do Kids Do These Days Instead of Prank Phone Calls?

Things have changed a lot since I was a kid. I remember getting all the girls together for a slumber party and calling all of my fourth grade crushes on the phone. We'd ask them if their refrigerator was running, or sing the jingle for Enjoli perfume: "I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, but never ever let you forget you're a man, cuz I'm a woman..." Nowadays, CallerID and other modern-day technology give prank call victims all sorts of Phone Number Info so your identity is no secret. If you're a kid, let me know what kind of trouble you get into these days instead of prank calling.

1 comment:

Stieber said...

They now have the Spoof card that they can use to enter a different number in the caller Id or even change their voice. I have this as one of my merchants, if anyone needs one. LOL