BlogExplosion

Friday, September 12, 2008

Curiosity Killed the Cat...Satisfaction Brought Him Back

I have to admit, I Google my exes and lots of the people I went to high school and college with to find out what they're up to now. With my high school reunion coming up next summer, I'm even more curious, so I may have to take my search to the next level....there's a web site that provides free public records using the largest public records search database on the Internet. So when I have cocktails with the former football stars and cheerleaders, I'll have reviewed the most useful and direct links to their United States public records and state public records.... who's married, who's divorced, who else has their own business, what kind of houses and properties does everyone own, and of course, who's not going to make it to the reunion because they're dead or in jail!

2 comments:

Mariuca said...

You know what? I've never googled any of my exes or old college friends, it would be cool to find out what they're up to, maybe I'll do so tonight he he! Happy Sat! :)

Mariuca said...

Roxy, am back with Mariuca! What's for lunch at ur place today? ;)