BlogExplosion

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You Get What You Pay For....What's Up with All the New EntreCard Rules??!!

While I am totally not a morning person, I woke up early this morning and started to drop my Roxy's Best Of... and Bay Head Blog EntreCards all over the blogosphere....I was using London and Maddie's Mac, which is so much faster than my Windows Vista notebook, so I wanted to get through as much as I could before the girls woke up and made fun of me.

Over the past few days, there's been a lot about EntreCard in the blogosphere. Other bloggers posted about EntreCard being for sale in the range of $100,000 to one million dollars, but quick as you can say EntreCard they appear to have taken it off the market.

Then came the e-mail from EntreCard about new rules about transferring EntreCard credits. I have to admit, I didn't pay much attention. People who think "these rules don't apply to me" are a source of frustration, but this morning I was one of them. I wanted to transfer 100 EC from my Bay Head Blog to Roxy's Best Of... so I could buy an ad on a site that I otherwise didn't have enough EntreCard credits to afford. Since I hadn't finished my first cup of coffee, I was still groggy as I hit the transfer button and then....THEY CHARGED ME A 12.5% TRANSFER TAX!! For transferring credits between linked blogs! EntreCard, you have got to be kidding me.

As I commented on some of my fellow bloggers' posts about the new EntreCard rules, I guess you get what you pay for...

No comments: